Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's just make overs all over the place!!!!

The Ryan make over??!!!


Good thing it grows back!
The kitchen make over!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh you just posted these....I think he looks great. I like the no hair thing.

Emily Norby said...

wow.

Wow.

And WOW!

Amy said...

Sweet. I am working on the same hairstyle, but nature is doesn't work quite as fast as clippers. - Darren

Beth said...

Your Uncle Bill will be so proud of you...but he'll tell ya to get a razor and finish the job!!!!

beth said...

whoa norbs wow!!!! kinda cool tho...:)

Michele and Todd said...

This is my oldest son Josh's look too. Looks good. I hope I will get to meet ryan someday!

Kenzee Jo said...

hahha...oh my...great pictures!!!

Tiffany said...

I think he should have left it with the little patch on top, ha ha, that is just too funny.
Your kitchen is beautiful!

A Country Girl and A Southern Boy said...

WOW! Your house is looking great! I bet that's alot of work!!
Rachel Mullins Spikes

Sassy said...

Your home is just beautiful...and so is that bare head...wow Ryan...it sure changed you from a young man to a grown up real quick...wow!!!!

Aubrey Norby said...

Now you can go as Mr. Clean for Halloween!