Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"Paint the Fence"...or the Bedroom!

I got a little adventuresome this last Friday and Saturday and decided to tear down our old sailing ship wallpaper and paint our room from a grayish-blue to tan and red! With the help of Ryan and Scott and Paula- we transformed the room within a matter of hours!

We finally were able to hang up our beautiful picture of the Jordan River Temple! I love it!

It's amazing at what a few coats of paint will do...

3 comments:

Amy said...

This is definitely not the same room it used to be. Good work!

Aubrey Norby said...

I love what you've done with the place! You have been holding out on us. I didn't even know you had a blog. It is now going on my "favorites" list!

Anonymous said...

I love love LOVE those panoramic pictures of the temple. I would love to get the San Diego someday for our home. I am so glad you guys have that one!!! The place looks GREAT. I am so happy for you both. Thanks for the sweet card and the blog address, now we can really stay in touch. We all miss you at school. Jazz auditions were a little crazy this year since everyone wants to be in it (cause of her background and knowledge)...but I am safe and made it in again...HOORAY!....so things are working out! :) OXOXOX