Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lasting Memories

We finally got our wedding pictures back from the photographer...
We are pleased with the results.

The only serious pose I have ever made without looking...well, constipated...

Ryan- The Handsome Man...Need I say More?

We absolutely love Ryan's unique black wedding band.


All we need for this picture is a pitchfork and a shovel...Too funny. We like this shot a lot. :)

13 comments:

Emily Norby said...

I'm digging the black wedding band, too. Sweet choice, you guys.

Paul and Kyla said...

I love the picture with the rings. We will have to check out the rest when we are up next weekend. Can't wait to see you guys! Love ya

beth said...

girl they are fan tastic!!! love them.

Kenzee Jo said...

Amazing pictures...you are seriously stunning!!

Sassy said...

WHAT BEAUTIFUL PICTURES! You both are just too cute...absolutely gorgeous...I like the back ring as well...pretty cool!

Brooke Carroll said...

KELLI! How the heck are you? I'm so happy to find you on this! Congratulations on your wedding, you look absolutely beautiful. Is it okay if I add you to my friends list so we can keep in touch?? Hope to hear from you soon!

Melissa said...

hey kelli! i found your blog through brooke. :) i love those pictures! i miss seeing you around. chorale is very different but in a good way! and i get to be the section leader now so i'm getting good at yelling at those dang girls! ;) i hope all is well with you!

Brooke Carroll said...

Hey Kelli, it's http://www.nateandbrookc.blogspot.com. Thanks for writing back, it's so great hearing from you! :D

Amy said...

K, you look so beautiful in these pictures!! I'm excited to see all of them :) Darren's favorite is the one with the rings... We love you guys!

Michele and Todd said...

Kelli, you were a beautiful bride!

Aubrey Norby said...

Love the pictures! You both look great!

Young Family Adventures said...

Beautiful pictures & a beautiful couple!! Congrats!! We are so proud of you guys!!

Cari said...

Love love lOvE your wedding pictures! You're so very beautiful, glad to see everything's going so well!