Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Our Bucket List

During a visit to Kelli's parent's home in Green River, we watched a movie called, The Bucket List. It got us to thinking of all of the things that we want to do...before we kick the bucket.

Ryan's Bucket List
1. Get a million dollars...or more
2. Beat Joe Mills in a ping-pong match
3. Sky Diving
4. Own Multiple Homes
5. Make another Million dollars
6. Own a successful Business
7. Debt Free
8. Have a wake-boarding Boat, and get a dog
9. Afternoon Delights- and another million
10. Make a Baby ;)

Kelli's Bucket List
1. Sing in the MoTab aka Mormon Tabernacle Choir
2. Climb the Tetons
3. Eat Rocky Mountain Oysters
4. Go sky diving
5. Serve a Mission with Ryan
6. Learn another language... Ich spreche deutsch.
7. Publish my Music
8. Build my own Home
9. Teach my kids how to flip their eyelids inside out! :)
10. Learn to Golf like a Pro...Ryan Norby

3 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Have not seen the movie yet but sounds cute!! Ill have to see what is my husbands bucket list.
Ker

Emily Norby said...

Love this idea. I'll get started on my own list right away.

SLSPJ said...

hey kelli, it's lindsay harmon, I found your blog and had to add you to my list so I can keep up with you. i hope everything is going well, and I am so glad that you have found the man of your dreams, you two are so cute!!