My name is Kelli, and I am an "Office" addict. I started watching episodes of The Office about 8 months ago when Ryan and I started dating. Needless to say, he's got me hooked. I recently finished the 4th season- and am anxiously awaiting season 5 to come! For the last week- Ryan and I have had a "fix" for The Office- so, every night, we sit and watch the different seasons, and still cringe every time Michael makes a situation very awkward- or how Jim and Pam will end up together...someday. And how Kelly seriously drives me nuts... But here is the big question- what will happen to Jim and Pam this next season? The suspense is killing me. Wednesday, August 6, 2008
The Office- It Could Change Your Life
My name is Kelli, and I am an "Office" addict. I started watching episodes of The Office about 8 months ago when Ryan and I started dating. Needless to say, he's got me hooked. I recently finished the 4th season- and am anxiously awaiting season 5 to come! For the last week- Ryan and I have had a "fix" for The Office- so, every night, we sit and watch the different seasons, and still cringe every time Michael makes a situation very awkward- or how Jim and Pam will end up together...someday. And how Kelly seriously drives me nuts... But here is the big question- what will happen to Jim and Pam this next season? The suspense is killing me. Posted by Ryan Kelli and Clara at 1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I too am an "Office" addict. Love that show! I laugh 'til I cry...or pee. ;) I'm so caught up in the Jim/Pam romance.
Well Kelli, Our entire family are office addicts. We are counting the days when the 4th season will be out in DVD and the 4th season will start. after each episode we will call someone in our family and talk about the episode. We have seasons 1 2 and 3 on DVD and it is a great pick-me-up at the end of the day. (to unwind)
fo sho sucka !!! check out my last entry in my blog!
Post a Comment