There was a study at one time of how people show their love, and how they exhibit it as well...
Words of Affirmation, Physical, Quality Time, Giving Gifts, and Giving Service...
So, how does your spouse show his love for you?
Mine took a permanent black sharpie marker and inscribed this message on our bathroom tile...
"Hey Kelli- Your Hot! From: Ryan"
Seeing the permanent marker on the tile? Shocked.
Knowing that we are tearing it out for a remodel? Relieved.
Reliving my graduation ceremony? Priceless.
I love the way Ryan loves me...and how he expresses his love language...
Words of Affirmation, Physical, Quality Time, Giving Gifts, and Giving Service...
So, how does your spouse show his love for you?
Mine took a permanent black sharpie marker and inscribed this message on our bathroom tile...
"Hey Kelli- Your Hot! From: Ryan"
Seeing the permanent marker on the tile? Shocked.
Knowing that we are tearing it out for a remodel? Relieved.
Reliving my graduation ceremony? Priceless.
I love the way Ryan loves me...and how he expresses his love language...
4 comments:
Aww...how cute. Can't say Kris has done something like that ;] You two are cute...looks like you have a lot of remodeling, but it's fun.
I love it! It gives you a reason to enjoy being in the bathroom :) I also love all the remodel work. We're excited to see how it turns out. Keep us updated. Love you guys!
I ♥ seeing how in love you two are!!!! I love the tile note and how very fun to be doing remodeling and I love the paint in your bedroom...fun times. Aunt Kayola
You got a sweetheart all right! And you're worth it!
Post a Comment