Saturday, April 30, 2011

cRaViNgS.

What am I craving lately? For some odd reason- all I want is a good ol' tin-foil hobo dinner.



Greens and Fruits hit the spot more than ever...I love strawberries and oranges and enjoy salads or sandwiches for every meal.



I can't stand the smell and sometimes the taste of meat-

I will only take a bite or two if I have to.

Ironically enough- I don't like sweets right now. Well, they are just too...sweet.



We'll see if anything changes in the next few months.

Ice cream and pickles?

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Be grateful you're craving healthy stuff. With my first pregnancy all I wanted were Cinnabons and black licorice. Not too good for keeping the pregnancy weight gain in check.

Norby Family said...

Good thing you're pregnant in the spring and summer, it would be a lot harder to eat those fruits in the winter! I'm wondering if you're having a girl now because you don't like meat right now but then again boy because sweets don't sound too good. You are a perplexing pregnant woman Kelli! Plus, I want some cute pregnant photos of you, I bet you're too cute!

The Peterson's said...

When I was prego with Cairo I could not do the sweet thing either. Even chocolate. It took me a bit even after he was born before it came back. But this could be a good thing. To this day Cairo is not a huge sweet eater.

Emily said...

When I was pregnant with Little Miss all I wanted was sweets, and oranges, and BLTS...anyway, With Mr. Man while I could have them every once in a while I didn't like them as much, but I did like fruits and vegetables. Now that he is here though I have been making up for all the sweets I didn't eat :)

Paul and Kyla said...

I didn't crave sweets until the end of my pregnancy... Milky Ways and brownies were all I wanted to eat! Tin-foil dinners... that is awesome!

Jamie said...

Mmmmmmm food!