Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Man of the Year

This hunk-a-licious guy deserves the "Man of the Year" award. It has not been easy, for sure, for him to live with a sick, pregnant wife...but he does everything out of love and patience. He listens to me complain, cry, giggle, waits for the bathroom- because I am having to "go" every 15 minutes...he still thinks I am beautiful- even when I am kneeling over the much worshipped toilet. He makes multiple runs to the store for anything that will help me feel better. I think he is already in the running for the Best Dad of the Year...(Hang in there honey-5 months left...)

I love you, Ry.

3 comments:

BradandSally said...

We all love ya Ry! us haslam girls are not easy to live with!

Aubrey Norby said...

Way to go Ryan!

Aubrey Norby said...

Just be warned that after the baby comes Kelli will be an exhausted wreck for a while until the baby starts sleeping longer at night. It isn't her fault, it happens to the best of us. Maybe you can shoot for Man of the Year next year too?