Thursday, April 21, 2011

HaRrY PoTtEr

I've never really been in to Harry Potter...I was a Lord of the Rings fan. But, through the years, I have seen bits and pieces of some of the movies- never really seeing them all. I think I could like them- even grow to love them. This morning, I woke up to Ryan handing me the Harry Potter years 1-7 DVD set- telling me, relax, go watch, and enjoy. After battling this cold and flu- I think I will. Thanks RyGuy. I love you.

Harry Potter- ready or not, here I come!

6 comments:

Norby Family said...

You can't go wrong with Harry Potter! He'll make you feel better in no time! But your set isn't complete just yet.

The Peterson's said...

A good day! I love Harry Potter!

Jamie said...

Now you just need to read the books! They are better than the movies and such fun reads!

Kenzee Jo said...

I love Harry Potter... I hope you do too... :) Get better!

Paul and Kyla said...

Hope it helps you and the baby feels better. Harry Potter is GREAT!

Jamie said...

i luff harry potter.