Now we'll never forget who we are! Oh and I didn't get a chance to vote in the poll. To keep the tradition going I hope you have a boy but I think it's a girl. Can't wait to find out in a month or so!
The Man and The Man's Wife was established
in 2008 in the Jordan River Temple. We were blessed to add to our family- Clara, in 2011. We love this wonderful thing called- LIFE.
Forever and for Always-
NO MATTER WHAT.
3 comments:
Yeah, really cool! Who? What? How?
Now we'll never forget who we are! Oh and I didn't get a chance to vote in the poll. To keep the tradition going I hope you have a boy but I think it's a girl. Can't wait to find out in a month or so!
Those are cool! I can't wait to wear one.
Post a Comment