Ok. I am hooked. And, I cried, multiple times in movies 4-7, part 1. I don't blame this on pregnancy- I am sure that I would have cried anyway.
So- forgive me, if I butcher the spelling of names- but I just want to share what I am feeling and hoping for the end- 7 part 2. (Mind you- I have not read the books.)
I am secretly hoping that Professor Dumbledor makes a come-back, just like Gandolf in LOTR.
I have faith that Malfoy will change and come back to the good side.
I am so, so, so- deeply saddened by Professor Snape...enough said. I still can't figure him out.
I adore Dobby, the elf... And sobbed out-loud when he died.
Could Harry ask for better friends- they are so faithful.
I just want Harry to kick Voldemort's butt.
Conclusion...I think I know what books I will be reading this summer.
PS- I didn't know Edward from Twilight was such a hunk in Harry's Land...who knew?
5 comments:
I loved the movies,but as everyone say...the books are WAY better! Especially Prisoner of Azkaban. Happy Reading!
YAY!! Welcome new Harry Potter fan!!!
Ok, this just made me laugh! I had such similar feelings about the characters. I wish we could go see the last HP together! That would be fun! Enjoy the books, they are great!
Harry Potter is one of my top favorites. Easy. The movies are good, but my dear, you have got to read the books. They have so much more detail and they are hard to put down. Do enjoy!!!!
I agree that the books are better. May I suggest that you check your local library to see if they have them on CD to listen to? (They are too pricey if you buy them.) We did that and the narrator does a fantastic job! Plus, you can listen to them while driving in the car and doing the laundry, etc.
Post a Comment