Operation "Wicked" commenced yesterday- bringing Ryan and I out to surprise my sister in California. The Plan- (which was flawlessly schemed by my brother in law Paul) Make a surprise visit to my sister, watch the kids for "date night", all the while- Paul packed Marisa's bags and headed up to San Francisco to see Wicked for her birthday. Keeping this a secret for 2 months was a killer- especially for me, a Haslam girl...but I am so glad that we did it! More details and pictures of our now, not-so-secret operation to come!Friday, September 3, 2010
A WiCkEd SeCrEt.
Operation "Wicked" commenced yesterday- bringing Ryan and I out to surprise my sister in California. The Plan- (which was flawlessly schemed by my brother in law Paul) Make a surprise visit to my sister, watch the kids for "date night", all the while- Paul packed Marisa's bags and headed up to San Francisco to see Wicked for her birthday. Keeping this a secret for 2 months was a killer- especially for me, a Haslam girl...but I am so glad that we did it! More details and pictures of our now, not-so-secret operation to come!Posted by Ryan Kelli and Clara at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What an incredible surprise! I hope you guys have an amazing weekend.
Post a Comment