Sunday, August 22, 2010

Norby's look how cool we are!!

http://norbyco.com/contact.html
Norby Company 3805 108th AVe. N.E. Bellevue, Washington 98004-7697


http://www.norbysonline.com/

245 hwy 60 east Lake Wales, Flordia 33853
http://norbysgreatsteaks.com/


Norby is a robot from a series of science fiction books for kids. First book was 1983 Norby, the Mixed up Robot.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norby


3 comments:

Kenzee Jo said...

PRetty cool INDEED :D

Aubrey Norby said...

Who knew that the Norby name was so famous and, well, common? I love your picture of Lake Powell. I have never been there myself, but from what I hear, it is great fun. I also thought your tribute to Grandma was very sweet. I am glad that you appreciate road trips. They are slightly different with kids, but we are at a good phase with the kids a little older. You can see that I had some catching up to do on your blog posts! Love you!

Ashley said...

Wow, it sure has been SUCH a long time since I talked with you! I miss you a lot, but it sounds like you are doing very well! I hope things are great and hope to hear from you soon!!