Fun food and games at John's Incredible Pizza-
much better than Chucky Cheeses!
Making Grandma Norby's Famous M&M Cookies!
Haslam Girls- Do you remember this? Setting up our Barbie Townhome.
3 Stages of Sarah- Crying herself to sleep. Thinking about letting Kelli hold her. All Smiles!
Thanks so much for the wonderful time! We love you, Sorensen Family!





4 comments:
Thank you for coming and making the weekend such a Wonderful/Wicked Surprise. I am forever indebted to you both (and Maestro.)
What a fun surprise! Paul gets major points for planning and orchestrating such a delightful scheme. Ryan - you look very natural holding that baby. Look out! So, you guys want to come to Texas sometime and stay with our kids so Geoff can whisk me off to a romantic getaway? I know, you have jobs and lives of your own, but I can dream right?
We would love to come and visit you in a heartbeat! Dreams can come true! :)
Seeing the barbie townhouse brings back so many memories. Does Marisa have that? Wow, we had WAY too much barbie stuff.
Post a Comment