Ryan Kelli and Clara
I think these were the results we were looking for. Total SHOCK.
LOVE IT! See, we can keep a secret!
O.k. I cried. Priceless!
You are to cute! that was sweet!
AWESOME!!!! Way to go guys, way to go!
IT WAS THE BEST SURPRISE. THANK YOU AUNT KELLI AND UNCLE WYAN, and MAESTRO. Also Paul for putting all of this together.
So great you got it on video! How fun :)
That reaction is amazing! What a great sister you are. You know you are always welcome to come surprise us, you won't even have to watch our kids =)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
LOVE IT! See, we can keep a secret!
O.k. I cried. Priceless!
You are to cute! that was sweet!
AWESOME!!!! Way to go guys, way to go!
IT WAS THE BEST SURPRISE. THANK YOU AUNT KELLI AND UNCLE WYAN, and MAESTRO. Also Paul for putting all of this together.
So great you got it on video! How fun :)
That reaction is amazing! What a great sister you are. You know you are always welcome to come surprise us, you won't even have to watch our kids =)
Post a Comment