Sunday, June 6, 2010

It Takes 2 Baby!

Happy 2 Years Ryan! I am loving the journey with you by my side.

I love you.

Ryan and Kellina Norby-
Jordan River Temple
06.07.08

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh, man! I read the word "baby" in that title and got all excited...

Congrats on 2 years! You guys are awesome! We love love love you.

Norby Family said...

I did the same thing as Amanda! Happy 2 years!

Emily Norby said...

Happy Anniversary!

Heather said...

Awesome! Happy 2nd anniversary!

Green River High School said...

That was a beautiful, beautiful day!!!

Amy Jo and Joey said...

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

Aubrey Norby said...

What a cool picture. Very fitting for such a cool couple! Happy Anniversary to you both. Thanks for spending it with us. I hope that you were able to do something a little more exciting on the weekend. Love you guys!

Brooke Carroll said...

I love that picture, Hope you guys had a wonderful anniversary!