Thursday, June 17, 2010

Do You Hear What I Hear?

Here's another doosie from the ER-
What I heard in a 2 minute conversation....
- If you mix up the letters in my name, there's a code...It says that I am, "The One", "The Only", "I am the Beginning and the End", "Do you hear me- I AM JESUS"
- The CIA can't get me, they can't find me, even though I handed over 10,000 criminals to them.
- The Mafia wants me in on their conspiracies...pop a guy here...pop a guy there...but I'm not like that. I am trying to save the world.
-All of you are digitalized...you hear me? Digitalized. You know? You got your shots right? Flu shot. H1N1? You'll be sorry. You are digitalized, and I will save you before it's too late.
- What are you doing? Stealing my DNA? You can't. I am, "The One and Only"- there is only one of me...you can't duplicate greatness.
So, what did I learn about this person after drawing 6 tubes of blood? Pretty much that He is...
One Man, proclaiming that He is Jesus, and I am trying to steal his DNA. Go figure.
Oh Yeah...And, I still can't figure out what "digitalized" means.

3 comments:

Paul and Kyla said...

And I thought people were crazy here in Cleveland. Wow!

Green River High School said...

Oh goodness. These stories just keep getting better and better!!!
LOL!

Kenzee Jo said...

I love your stories about CRAZY/funny patients!! hahaha!!