Mr. Gallbladder.
I just wanted you to know that I don't miss you...not one little bit! Your mood swings after I eat a big greasy burger, or slice of cheesy pizza- Doesn't phase me anymore! Or how about your so-called "tantrums"that follow about 30 minutes after I indulge my face with delectable foods...nuh uh! Ain't going to fly with me! Your jealousy issues- being GREEN with envy...come on, act your age! Your feverish, burning temper...doesn't make me nauseated. So, what I am trying to say...thank you for the times that you were there for me- breaking down those mid-night runs to Wendy's with your boastful bile- but since your squirter hasn't been the same...our relationship changed too. So, So long. Goodbye! And you can tell that appendix of mine that he didn't have a chance either! Sorry to burst his bubble...
Sincerely,
Me.
PS- I've never felt better!
Oh Yeah...My liver and stomach say hi. They are feeling the effects of your absence.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
I Don't Miss You...Not Even A Little.
Posted by Ryan Kelli and Clara at 10:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment