Friday, May 28, 2010

I Believe in Miracles

I want to thank all of my family and friends for all of their prayers, support and encouragement. All went well on Tuesday and I am off to a speedy recovery. (Hopefully back to work on Tuesday...)
Most of all- thank you to Ryan...for your faith, prayers and priesthood blessings, for your enduring love and patience. You are my best friend, my love, and my companion. I love you, sweetheart.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

What?
What happened? I'm glad to hear you're okay though.

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

Just a little surgery. Dang gallbladder. :)

Amanda said...

Kelli! We had no idea! Are you alright? Can I do anything?

Amy said...

We hope things continue to get better! We love you Kelli!

Green River High School said...

I had no idea!!! I'm so sorry. Can I do anything?? Let me know!!!
loves to you!