Gorgeous! That is so awesome you got a baby grand! Kalab was none to happy to move my upright again. You play so beautifully- your talent will match it's beauty!
I have to say, this new baby looks just like you Kelly. Although the bike and ryan has similarities (i.e. the balding problem ha ha) The piano is way cuter. Love ya tons.
The Man and The Man's Wife was established
in 2008 in the Jordan River Temple. We were blessed to add to our family- Clara, in 2011. We love this wonderful thing called- LIFE.
Forever and for Always-
NO MATTER WHAT.
9 comments:
oh my gosh! Can I tell you how happy this makes me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is beautiful! Enjoy...
It is beautiful! Can't wait to come over and hear you play it.
Amazing. And beautiful! I also wish I could hear you play it!
That is one good trade ;) (sorry Ryan)
I wish I was your nieghbor right now so I could hear you play all the time!!!
I know my husband said "No more babies for us." bur I could really use one more like yours.
Gorgeous! That is so awesome you got a baby grand! Kalab was none to happy to move my upright again. You play so beautifully- your talent will match it's beauty!
Wow that is quite the trade!! I'm sure you're getting lots of use out of it :) It's beautiful! Love you guys!!
I have to say, this new baby looks just like you Kelly. Although the bike and ryan has similarities (i.e. the balding problem ha ha) The piano is way cuter. Love ya tons.
Post a Comment