Monday, March 1, 2010

I LoOkEd OuT tHe WiNdOw...

And what did I see? The "Shickens" Haley!
The "Shickens"!



3 comments:

beth said...

ha ha ha... uhmmm... i was just checkin out Norbs new shoes... they look rather "special" :)

Aubrey Norby said...

I had a lot of catching up to do on your blog. You have been busy! I will have to show Haley your last post. She is in bed right now, but she will remember those shickens I am sure. Do you have those around your place too, or were you visiting Mom and Dad? I sincerely hope that Utah hasn't been overtaken by shickens! Good luck on your masters go. Details - I need details!

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

The "shickens" were at mom and dad's. I was catching up on my blog when I heard something at the window...I opened the blinds and saw this lil' guy pecking at the window. I couldn't resist posting it for Haley. :)