Thursday, April 1, 2010

Just so you know-


My husband is amazing. He is The Man after all...
He is selfless and giving, ever so thoughtful of his wife.
Let me give you a little background to our previous post- NEW BABY!!!!

For the past year and a half- we have been trying to sell Ryan's motorcycle- which I have to say, and Ryan would agree, is one of the best looking bikes out there. After several attempts on KSL, Ryan got a text from a guy that wanted to make a trade- the bike for a baby grand piano. Could this be real? Are you serious? So, after a few days of working out a deal- we picked out a great investment for our family. A beautiful instrument that will make music and hopefully touch the lives of those who play it, hear it, and learn from it.

Here's to my best friend- my companion and husband- Ryan.

"If music be the food of love...sing on, sing on."- Shakespeare

Thank you. And I promise to sing and play for you more. :)



6 comments:

Norby Family said...

Wow, what a good trade! Blake is sad you no longer have the bike but we are happy because when we come there we can listen to you play!

Kenzee Jo said...

That is a nice bike. Kris had one right when we got married and he traded it in for a Toyota FJ. Love the piano. So pretty...and I'm sure you're amazing on it as always...

Adam and the Girls said...

He could not be more amazing! What a great guy! Now if I come through Utah, I hope you will serenade me with some playing and singing. I need my Kelli fill. :) miss you so much!!! ~Jeffi

Amanda said...

What a romantic story to tell your grandchildren someday-- "Grandpa traded his motorcycle so Grandma could have a piano." Awww!

The Peterson's said...

That is an amazing deal! Love it!

The Peterson's said...

Owen says- You deserve it!