Tuesday, March 16, 2010

To Every Thing...Turn, Turn, Turn

I have learned a great lesson this past week- the Lord knows what He is doing- and there is timing in all things. I received notification that I was not accepted into the master's program at the University of Utah-
And for some reason- after a few tears of disappointment, I am at peace. Ryan and I felt prompted to do this- we followed the spirit. That's all that counts.
What to do now? I am "getting back on the horse" and looking for a vocal coach. This may not be the right time for my masters- but we can always prepare for what the future may hold.
Thanks for all of your prayers and support!
And in the words of Shakespear- "...sing on, sing on".

3 comments:

Emily Norby said...

You are so optimistic when it comes time to 'get back on the horse'. I could take a few pointers from you in that regard!

Paula said...

Great attitude to have. Saddle up, get back on. Good things will happen. We keep telling ouselves that too.

BradandSally said...

Maybe its time for some Wyomin' Work. Hee hee... I still have to try. Good Luck Babe