Sunday, March 14, 2010

Brunette or Blonde...

After 2 years of the "brunette" look...Kelli has gone back to blonde... What do you think?
(Hair color subject to change at any time...)
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Jamie said...

Super cute! As ALWAYS!

Amanda said...

oooh... I love it! I really like your hair down like that... I don't think I've ever seen it down. Super cute!

Kenzee Jo said...

You look beautiful as always, with any hair color. :) You're hair is getting so long too!! Love it!

Jessica said...

You always look amazing but. . . I if I had to choose I would say that like the blonde best. The big question is what do you like best?

Norby Family said...

I really like the brunette. The blonde is too Utah mormon, but you're cute both ways. Try red next! =)

BradandSally said...

Stinkin cute kells....love it!

Amanda said...

"Too Utah Mormon" What does that mean?? I'm a Utah Mormon. Is there something I should be doing with my hair that I don't know about?

Amy Jo and Joey said...

Brunette's all the way! (Your choice though!) Your hair is getting so long I love it! I am jealous of you and Ali!

The Peterson's said...

I love brunette on everyone but that is me. I think you are beautiful either way!!

Emily Norby said...

I think you're brave. You can definitely pull both looks off, but I think I'm partial to brunette.

Aside from the time I 'dyed' my hair green with kool-aid, I've never attempted anything besides a perm.

Good for you for mixing things up!

Ryan Kelli and Clara said...

Emily- were those during your "duck" days at BYU...around, you know, St. Patricks Day? HUm....

Adam and the Girls said...

OK I have always like blonde better on both of us....but alas, it is fun to switch it up every once in a while....so funny that we decided to switch around the same time. I am blonde again too! Fun stuff. Kelli, I am sorry about U of U...that is tough competition. I know with some determination and hard work you can get in. I hope everything works out great....you are SO RIGHT about the Lord's timing. Keep on keepin' on! Love and miss you. ~Jeffi

whitaker said...

I like both... You are so cute! I do think longer though :)