Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's Time for a Tee Party!



While in Fallon for the 4th, Ryan was able to take in some Tee time at the golf course with some high school friends! Ryan was the Pro-Golfer, while I played the role of the Pro-Photographer and cart driver!

6 comments:

Norby Family said...

I'm so glad you updated. You look like you had so much fun! You may just have to learn how to play golf in the near future so that you can play too. Keep us updated on your happenings.

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Hi Kelli!
Wow its been a long time! How are you? Congrats on the marriage! Lets stay in touch...cnkpricefam.blogspot.com
Ker

beth said...

so glad to know that life is treatin you so well! hope you're havin a great summer
b

Jamie said...

Kelli! I thought about you today as Troy and I got lost in Green River (I'm pathetic). We stopped off to get gas and took a nice "detour" through cute little neighborhoods. Green River is a fun little place.
And we drove past Riverton on I-15. How are you liking living in Utah?

JKThomas said...

Next time you are in Nevada you better call us! We want to meet Kelli!

Amy Jo and Joey said...

FORE!!! j/k Ryan your a great golfer from what I have been told!
Next time I come up there we should go play a round of golf...I will teach Kelli to play so she can beat you too!
Amy Jo