Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Annie Oakley Better Watch Out!



Keep your eye on the target!

A week before Ryan and I got married, we decided to go and try out my new gun. With his cousin Ashley and her husband Joe- we had a blast shooting at clay pigeons, Dibbs icecream buckets, bottles, and well, a lot of dirt! It is so nice to be able to go out and enjoy the same activities as your spouse! Annie Oakley is going to get a run for her money!
"Anything you can do, I can do better! Pull!"

4 comments:

Paul and Kyla said...

Love the new pictures! Looks like you two are going to have lots of fun times together!

Jaimin said...

Nice. :) Matt and I were at the family cabin this weekend and shot together too! I will be posting pictures. I shot a handgun though, not the rifle. :) http://jaimindehart.blogspot.com/

Sassy said...

Way to hold your own Kelli...nice job!

Emily Norby said...

You, I'm pretty sure, are the coolest wife ever. Promise me you'll taking me shooting next time we're out!