Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas!

The Honeymoon isn't over yet!


We loved the watershow at the Bellagio. We sat there and watched for a good two hours...Kelli was like a child, pleading, "Just one more Ryan? Please? Can we stay for just one more?" And as luck would have it- the very last song that was played the night we got there was our favorite, "Time to Say Goodbye". It was beautiful!

We enjoyed our time at The Tournament of Kings at the Excalibur! Hoorah for France! Phantom of the Opera was also a highlight of our trip! So much fun!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love all your pictures! You guys look so great together!! I'm excited to see you soon.

Sassy said...

What a great time...you did it up right sounds like...I loved the Excalibur show as well...you certainly hit the jackpot with each other!!!!