Ryan IS the Man! Just look at those muscles!
We loved being down in Fallon for the 4th! We had such a great time with friends at the lake and wonderful Bar-B-Qs!
Ryan Kelli and Clara
Ryan IS the Man! Just look at those muscles!
We loved being down in Fallon for the 4th! We had such a great time with friends at the lake and wonderful Bar-B-Qs!
Posted by Ryan Kelli and Clara at 11:49 AM
3 comments:
Fun-fun...I forgot you were good on water :] Awesome...
You two are just so cute together...can't wait to meet you...remember to email if you like and I will get you onto my blog..
Waterskiing is so fun...your uncle Phillip is da bomb on skiis!!! He is awesome! But you look pretty good yourself!
You guys should come visit Joey and I in this HEAT in PHX and we can go Wakeboarding!
Post a Comment