Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Married Couple


I've sat here and thought about how wonderful married life is, and why on earth I ever dreaded it! Waiting for the right one to come along is the greatest blessing- and was well worth it. I couldn't ask for a better companion. 20 years to wait was just a blink when compared to the eternities that we will share...
Besides, we have atleast a 2 year agreement with our cell-phone company...we think we can last longer than that! ;)

10 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah!! Welcome to the blogging world. Your pictures are beautiful! We're so happy to have you in the family. We love and miss you too :)

Michele and Todd said...

Kelli, you both look so happy and I am absolutely thrilled for you. I hope Ryan knows what a great person you really are, and you look great. Love your darker hair, it is gorgeous!

Tiffany said...

Congrats on your marriage! I'm glad you guys have a blog now so we can keep in touch. I hope you are enjoying married life - which it looks like you are! You look beautiful in your wedding pictures!

Paul and Kyla said...

Kelli- you did it! Your blog looks great! You look beautiful in the pictures. I do have the say the dark hair is growing on me! Love ya Kel.

beth said...

yay i am so glad you are doing so fabulously! and i am excited to have a new way to stalk you!
love beth

JENNIFER said...

KELLI!
OH my goodness you look SO gorgeous in your wedding pictures! Your hair is so pretty that dark! You both look so happy and I'm thrilled for you! Good luck and keep sending me stuff to remind me to look at your blog!

Sassy said...

Do you know how flipping cute you two are????? I just saw this on Joe's blog and came over to yours, if you would like an invite into our please email me at pkfamdmly@aol.com and I will send you an invite into our blogity blog blog

Sassy said...

OH.....sorry, would you mind doing some dirty work for me and ask Daren and his cutie patootie wife Amy if we could have an invite into theirs as well...thanks tons Aunt Kayola aka FAT AND SASSY

Jamie said...

So fun! You two look happy!
And you can check out our blog too, troyandjamie.blogspot.com

Kenzee Jo said...

Fun-fun...I sure do miss hanging out with you Kelli. I miss you singing too :] LOVE YA!! I added you on my site :]