Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pregnancy Quirks- Part 1

With this lil' "joey" growing like crazy...I am experiencing "hiccups" of my own.

Random, frequent, non-stop, through-out the day hiccups have caused many to help me try to cure my problem.


Hold your breath.

Eat a spoon full of peanut butter.

Think of bananas.

Have someone scare you.

Drink a glass of water as fast as possible.

The list goes on and on...


So- what are some of your cures for hiccups?


PS- I can't wait to feel the hiccups of the baby...it could be quite the duet!

5 comments:

Norby Family said...

I've never heard of the banana one, that made me smile. Holding my breath is the tried and true way for me. Does the banana one work?

Emily Norby said...

My dad used to always give us M&M's when we had the hiccups. Of course, that meant we often pretended we had the hiccups!

sixskinners said...

My Mom always says to eat green olives.

The Smiths said...

i heard if you have hiccups wheile pregnant your baby has lots of hair! but i think its just one of those things people just say! :)

Aubrey Norby said...

I think eating anything helps. Which you do a lot of when you are pregnant anyway! Good luck!