Last night- when we returned home from Boise, I came upon a letter that my mother sent this week...I was deeply touched and wish to share the last paragraph with you.
"My most fulfilling job has been a wife and a mother- I think you need to constantly be a magician to pull tricks out of your hat to help each child feel loved, to help them communicate with you as well as others, to help them find their strengths and talents, and to feel successful in all of their endeavors. This job has been the most stressful, joyful, fascinating, challenging and rewarding of any I have ever had..."
I can't thank my mother for all that she has taught me, sacrificed for me, and done to make me feel so loved. I hope that I can be the mother that she has taught me to be.
Happy Mother's Day to Our beautiful mothers- Gwen and Paula. We love you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment