Friday, December 24, 2010

Secret Revealed.

While a friend and I were at a retirement home yesterday evening to perform Christmas songs- an elderly gentleman stopped us and asked a very interesting question:

"Do you ladies wear heels?"

To which we replied:

"Yes, on most occasions..."

"Well, my wife wore heels all of her life, and even at the age of 80, she had the legs of a young lady."


There you have it girls- the secret to having good legs has been revealed. If you want the nice legs of a young lady when you're 80...WEAR HEELS.


After this conversation, I couldn't help but picture this... Thank you "FRAGILE" ITALIAN LEG LAMP MAKER...we aspire to have legs like this!

4 comments:

Emily Norby said...

So funny. That's great he felt this bit of advice was important enough to pass on!

BradandSally said...

Awesome! No wonder I have awful legs... I hate to wear heels.

Aubrey Norby said...

Good to know! Did he mention anything about his wife having vericose veins?

Green River High School said...

I knew it! I knew it! Oh man, that is a good one Kel!