Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Years in Idaho

With my parents recent move to Challis, Idaho, we decided to make a trip up there to see them at New Years.

Small town-big history.

A view of Thompson Creek Mine, where my dad is now the HR manager.
We were lucky enough to get a tour of the mine and open pit, thanks to Mike!
We had a great time with the Haslams! Lots of games, good food, movies, and wonderful conversation. Hope everyone had a fabulous 2010, and a great New Year's Eve!

3 comments:

BradandSally said...

I'm so jealous. Glad you had fun and were safe.

Aubrey Norby said...

It looks beautiful! Glad you could go and visit.

Brooke Carroll said...

I didn't know your parents moved!!! I am so sad I won't get to see them again! :( I hope they are loving it there though. They are really great people. You will have to tell your mom hi for me...She was always such a sweet woman and such a good example. Take care and hope you guys are doing well!