I have decided to do my New Year's resolution a little early this year.
Eat Healthier-Exercise-Lose Weight.
I have only been at this for 5 days- but I am feeling pretty good about my decision-
Day 1- Pumped and motivated- healthier choices, counting calories, watching portions, pilates.
Day 2- Really missing my sodas, sore from 45 min. pilates.
Day 3- Dying for sugar! I want my chocolate and diet coke!
Day 4- Not as sore- my craving for sweets subsiding...
Day 5- Enjoying my daily pilates (it's calming...) and I am not craving junk food as much!
Wish me luck!
A special thanks to my parents who really went above and beyond in changing their lifestyle with eating healthier and exercise! You inspire me!

3 comments:
You go girl! I better quit making rolls on Sunday then.
I NEED TO DO THE SAME THING!!! I'm in BAD SHAPE!
Don't you just love pilates?!
Post a Comment