Thursday, November 25, 2010

ThAnKfUl.

While driving to my dear in-laws this morning, I reflected upon the last year- and all of the bLeSsInGs that I have received.
I am thankful for the power of FaMiLy. There is so much strength received within the bonds and love of a family. There is nothing greater.
I am thankful for my BeSt FrIeNd, CoMpAnIoN, HuSbAnD, and SwEeThEaRt...RyAn. He is my everything and I appreciate all that he does to make me feel beautiful and successful.
I am most ever grateful for the GoSpEl...the GoOd NeWs of Jesus Christ that helps anchor my life and give direction towards something greater.
I am thankful for MuSiC. For the way that it inspires, creates emotions, and heals the heart and soul.
I am thankful for the opportunity to WoRk- to provide for my family and become self reliant.
I am thankful for hEaLtH- and for the learned people who help solve problems to make a better way of life for others.
There is so much to be thankful for. Have a wonderful ThAnKsGiViNg.

1 comments:

Aubrey Norby said...

Cute turkeys! That was a lot of people to make place settings for. I am thankful for you!