Sunday, August 1, 2010

Grateful for Grandma

Yesterday, Ryan's Grandma Skinner returned to her heavenly home. I feel so blessed to have been able to get to know her more this last year and to feel of her love and passion for her family and the gospel. She will be missed.
Things that I have learned about Grandma-
She was a wonderful mother and grandmother. Great cook! Made beautiful afghans- quite the seamstress. Loved the "Gift of Gab"! She loved, loved, loved her family and friends...especially her grandkids.

We Love You Grandma Skinner- Thank you for all that you have done.

God Be With You Til We Meet Again.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm so sorry sweets. Gramma's are the best, let me know if you need anything.

Green River High School said...

So sorry for your great loss. She sounds awesome. Glad to hear you are finding peace in knowing our Heavenly Father's plan.
xoxo

Adam and the Girls said...

I am so sorry dear. She did sound so great. :) Love, Jeffi ps I drove through SLC and did not have time to stop and play. It was so sad. It was a last minute trip to see some friends from high school but I hope to make another one soon. Hopefully where I will have more time. Maybe Christmas? oxoxoxox

BradandSally said...

So sorry, Ryan.