Sunday, August 15, 2010

What I Love About Road Trips...


Ryan and I have made a few road trips this summer- and I absolutely love them! To give a little background why I love them so much- before I ever got married, I knew that I would have to make at least one road trip with the guy I was dating to make sure I could put up with him, and him with me- (I tend to be a bear when I get really hungry, or crazy silly when I am tired...) Needless to say- Ryan passed- with flying colors! Maybe I passed too? :)



What I love About Road Trips-

Queen is always on our play list.

Ryan always gets an ice cream on at least one leg of our trip...I get one too, of course!

It's about the only time I really get to hear Ryan sing!

We can talk about BYU football, for hours on end.

I'm not the only one who has to make a few potty stops now-

Ryan lets me drive...or take a nap.

Getting 30 mpg!

Seeing friends and family!

Spending time together. Quality time. In a little car. Priceless.

Cheers to you Ryan- to many more fun and exciting road trips! Love you!

1 comments:

The Smiths said...

Im glad you guys have gotten away this summer you deserve it! Love you girl!:-)