I know I'm a creep but I hope its ok if I follow your blog here and there. If you ever want access to mine (to make it at least fair) just send me your email over FB and I'll add you to my permissions! Sherilyn
The Man and The Man's Wife was established
in 2008 in the Jordan River Temple. We were blessed to add to our family- Clara, in 2011. We love this wonderful thing called- LIFE.
Forever and for Always-
NO MATTER WHAT.
4 comments:
Memory making weekend. Love the pictures. Thanks for letting Maestro hang out here but he sure missed you though.
Looks like you had fun Kelli!!!! yay. I like the "Food glorious food" title...now I am singing it...Love Love Love ~Jeffi
Wow! You two have been busy! Great pics of all the fun times. It sounds like you had a blast.
I know I'm a creep but I hope its ok if I follow your blog here and there. If you ever want access to mine (to make it at least fair) just send me your email over FB and I'll add you to my permissions!
Sherilyn
Post a Comment