Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A New Adventure- Off to the Races

Since March of last year, I have been trying to be better about eating right and exercising regularly. I guess I needed a little boost from that, because today, while walking out of the gym, I saw a poster that talked about training for a triathlon. Ha! Me? The girl who really, kind of, hates running? The girl who's philosophy was, "When I get the urge to exercise, I sit down and wait til it passes!" Yes- Me. The sign read, "20 min. running, 30 min. bicycling, and 10 min. swimming...at your own pace!" Well, what the heck! I can try that! So- starting on Friday- I will begin my 3 times/week triathlon workout- with pilates on the side, and no, that's not a drink!
On your mark. Get Set. Go!

3 comments:

Emily Norby said...

Good for you! Way to be healthy!

Jamie said...

You are my inspiration!

Tiffany said...

Thats awesome! Good luck! Love ya!