Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Countess Dracula- Count von Count


I recently decided to take after one of my favorite Sesame Street characters- The Count von Count- "Dracula". I am enrolled in a Phlebotomy Certification course- "Blah! I'm going to draw your blahd"- and loving it! I get so excited every night I come home with another successful night, "One blood draw...ah, ah, ah! Two blood draws...ah, ah, ah!" I am now 4/4, and hoping for more successful nights of blood draws and not passing out! I take the national test at the end of the month...To be continued with further results!

3 comments:

Emily Norby said...

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it!

Amy said...

Wow Kelly. I can't wait to hear stories about drawing blood :)

The Peterson's said...

Just wait until you need to practice and then I am sure people will line up to visit with you. Heather Quitberg used to practice in me if I let her.