Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Homework.

As a part of my phlebotomy class, we get to take home our blood drawing supplies and practice. Guess who got to be my big helper?

Ryan- obviously enjoying this experience.

Anchor. Bevel Up. Enter. Tube. Tourniquet. Cotton ball. Needle out! TaDa! All Done!

Ryan was a great patient!

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Norby Family said...

I will take engineering homework that keeps me up til 3 in the morning any day. that doesn't require needles. (JOE)

JKThomas said...

Ryan- Why are you wearing a Michigan shirt? Trader!!!-

Eric said...

I'll second Joe's opinion. There's a reason why some of us went into engineering

KymandKalab said...

What a good husband- there is NO WAY I would let someone stab me with a needle unles absolutely necessary! As in I had to have a surgery or was dying.

Aubrey Norby said...

"What's love got to do with it?" Everything! Way to show your love Ryan. I can certainly think of more romantic ways to do it though...

Carolyn said...

Hey Kelli,
It's Carolyn, Ryan's Cousin. I hope you don't mind I found your blog on Amy's Blog. I have to say I Good job Ryan and getting blood takin! I give you a thumbs up! My Hubby wouldn't have done that.

Melissa said...

oooh way to be you! i am way too much of a wuss! i hope things are going well for you guys. i miss seeing you my friend!

Green River High School said...

Oh gosh, oh gosh... I just got all tingly and light headed looking at those pictures.. whoa... breathing, breathing. ok, I think I'm good. Way to go Kels. good job to Ryan for being such a sport!

Michele and Todd said...

Todd had to practice that same thing on me, when he was in Chiropractic School. Your husband was as really good sport to let you do that. And it looks like you did a great job.

Evan said...

Ryan way to go. I don't think i'd let amber do that to me. As long as the tourniquet is removed before the needle everything else like multiple sticks, missing the vein, or it rolling doesn't even matter.

As far as the michigan apparel I understand your reasoning, it is because you know Ohio State is my absolutely LEAST favorite team in college football followed closely by oklahoma and LSU (sorry Darren). so you are simply saying that you like michigan a little more than ohio state, right?

Ashley said...

KELLI!!!!!! I can't believe you have a blog and I have never ran into it yet!!! YAY!!! I am so excited to find you!! How are you? Clearly doing great if you're taking blood!!! Good job! I am super excited to find you! Let me know what's been going on in your life darling!!