With our callings in the Primary, we get to experience a lot of "joy". I'm not kidding- it's great. Now, as secretary, I get to hear about all the people complaining or expression their love for their calling...let me share a few of the things I have heard with you!
This first one is from yours truly- Ryan.
"Dude, I love my calling. Primary is the easiest calling- it's only once a week, for 2 hours, you bring candy, teach a lesson, and keep the kids quiet...what's everyone complaining about?"
Hmm...
And now my favorite...
"I've been cast out in to outer darkness...I am in the nursery."
I love Primary!
PS- Did I mention that we have over 200 KIDS in our primary! :)
This first one is from yours truly- Ryan.
"Dude, I love my calling. Primary is the easiest calling- it's only once a week, for 2 hours, you bring candy, teach a lesson, and keep the kids quiet...what's everyone complaining about?"
Hmm...
And now my favorite...
"I've been cast out in to outer darkness...I am in the nursery."
I love Primary!
PS- Did I mention that we have over 200 KIDS in our primary! :)
2 comments:
I never wanted to be in nursery and when Joe and I received that calling when Blake was a little over one I felt that same way. I ended up LOVING it and was so sad to go, except that I still had to be with my son who I never get away from. I can see how primary is hard to be in at times, but we certainly grew to love our callings so much! As long as I'm not teaching Blake's class again I think I'll be ok.
Hi Kelli. I loved the Primary it was my favorite calling!!
It is good seeing you again. This is Rebecca Mullins by the way.
Post a Comment