Ryan and I are doing a little survey-
so, everyone in the blogger world- we need your input.
When it comes to Hawaiian Haystacks- do you prefer
Cream of Mushroom, or Cream of Chicken?
Ryan prefers Chicken, Kelli prefers Mushroom...
so, everyone in the blogger world- we need your input.
When it comes to Hawaiian Haystacks- do you prefer
Cream of Mushroom, or Cream of Chicken?
Ryan prefers Chicken, Kelli prefers Mushroom...
21 comments:
Amy and I have talked about this at length (for differnt recipes) and we (I) have concluded that cream of mushroom is really just not good. Cream of chicken wins this battle hands down and can go toe to toe any day with cream of fungus and be victorious.
Hawaiian haystacks are only to be consumed when the social situation demands it. They are a disgrace to rice....and Hawaiians.
If it comes from the can...
NEITHER!
But if you're talking 'from scratch', I could go with either.
Cream of Chicken FOR SURE! With half a can of pineapple juice mixed in it.
chicken, no cream of mushroom in our house.
Why should there be any deciding when they both taste delicious! It's food!!! Jk
Wait.. the more I think about it, I'm going with CHICKEN. -Lyndsay.
We would have to say Chicken also. I love the idea to put the pineapple juice in it. Yum!! (and in this house the mushroom is also refered to as "fungus". I have to sneak it into a recipe. Sorry to see that you are on the loosing battle with this Kelli, but for once you may be wrong about which is best. (Of course I am sure that this is the only thing that you will be wrong about.)Love ya :)
Paul says cream of chicken and I say cream of mushroom, but since we have been married I have made it with cream of chicken to make Paul happy. You do what you have to do!
i usually just make a chicken broth thingy... but i think cream of chicken cuz you serve it with chicken.... yes?
most positively cream of chicken soup or even chicken gravy with chunks of chicken. Sorry Kelli, but it has to be chicken.
Sorry sweety, chicken is the favorite with the Norbys but I'll eat both. Love ya!
Okay, Okay! I will do Chicken from now on...haha! I just grew up with the mushroom! :) Love you Ryan...and Cream of Chicken...
chicken it just tastes better
Paul thinks that Cream of Celery is getting the shaft in this conversation.
I like cream of CHICKEN....oooh those sound good...I haven't made them for a while....yummmmmm sometimes I have done cream of celery as well...
Chicken- mushrooms are gross.
Who would have thought that such a simple post would get so many comments? I guess I should do more polls. Our answer is: drum roll please...Cream of chick all the way!
Def cream of Chicken. But I'm serioulsy laughing out loud at all the Norby's family comments. (sorry you don't know me Kelly...I'm from Fallon so I've known the Norbys since they moved there) Their sense of humor has always cracked me up. Love them all!
Chicken!
Post a Comment