Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Ryan is the big 24 today! I'm so glad that you are here with me! Happy Birthday!

Here are 24 reasons why I love you... (there are more than that...obviously!)
1. You are my husband, love, and best friend.
2. Your kisses and "snuggle" time.
3. Your laugh.
4. Your determination to provide for us.
5. You let me fly.
6. Your spontaneous nature.
7. Your love of movies.
8. You like chick-flicks...and you even watch them with me.
9. You never let me give up- you push me to be at my best.
10. You are honest.
11. You are loyal.
12. Your love of family and friends.
13. In my eyes- you are the best at ping-pong.
14. How you are proud of your cruise weight gain! :) You rock baby!
15. You are calm and easy going.
16. The way you sing- Kermit the Frog, "Rainbow Connection"- "Oh Kermie!"
17. You are wonderful with kids...even the rascals in primary!
18. You tease me- even about my "jammies"! Now that's love.
19. You dream big.
20. I feel safe with you.
21. Your eyes.
22. You are adventuresome!
23. You give the best back rubs.
24. Well, you know it...You are THE MAN.

I love You- Happy Birthday Baby!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!! Hope you did something fun:) That was a great tribute Kelli. We love you guys. It was so fun to spend the holidays with you!

Norby Family said...

You guys are so cute. I'm glad you guys found each other! Happy birthday Ryan, we love you.

beth said...

Happy birthday norbs! and fo sho you are good at the chick flicks and 80's music... that's why i love you!
xxoo
beth

Green River High School said...

That's tender. We're glad we could celebrate the big 2-4 with you guys!