
After 50+ shows, 4 weeks of rehearsals, an 11 week run, Desert Star's "Scary Poppins" closed this weekend! You've seen pictures from stage- now, here's a sneak peak at what happens behind the stage!

Our dressing room- a 5x10 room with a door- covered and made private by a hanging sheet.

Cone Head? I think not...

The "P" Key... Our salvation- We don't have a restroom backstage, so...we get to run outside to another building, use the "P" key to open up the door, and take care of business.

"The costumes...the scenery the make-up, the props...
the audience that lifts you when you're down..."
Thank you to all who came to the show and for your love and support!
5 comments:
Hey Kelli,
I bet you're sad and relieved at the same time to be done with the show. Funny how that happens.
Email me and tell me all the news. I miss you and am dying to hear how you are!
I love how the "p" key has a compass on it. That way no one can get lost! Miss you tons sis. Love ya!
Congratulations on a great run! We heard you were awesome. Maybe if you do another one we can plan a trip to see it. Hope you are enjoying a lot of alone time with your hubby with the in-laws gone! =)
yay i am so glad to see a new post! keep them coming you talented girl you!
Kels- again, we LOVED seeing you perform. You truly light up that stage!
Post a Comment