Friday, November 14, 2008

Wiz or Provalone???


I Ryan, have now hit 200 lbs with all my clothes on. Here is a story that contributes to my newly gained fortune. When it comes to cheese I have always stuck with provalone. There is nothing like an authentic cheese steak from the streets of philly from my boys- Geno's, Pat's and Jim's. Unfortunately I have no one to go visit back east where I can endulge my gut any more. Fortunately i have found a suitable place here which I can relive my love for the philly-provalone-with. The Downtown Philly Cheesesteaks is now on the list with my boys and believe me they are authentic, they even have the boys on the wall- Geno's, Pats and Jims. Tonight i have decided to make the cheese wiz and provalone go head to head and fight for the love of my belly.

Provalone
Wiz
All most there, I can do it.Finished!!!! Wiz wins tonight.

3 comments:

beth said...

i love you norbs! ha ha haahhhaaaaa
ps so glad you post!

Emily Norby said...

Amen to the Cheez Whiz. I'll choose provolone for pretty much everything else. But when it comes to cheesesteaks, Whiz is where it's at.

Darren said...

C'mon, Admit it. Cheez Whiz will never be more than a sorry substitute for a perfect piece of provolone when it comes to Phillies.