Friday, October 10, 2008

Twilight- An Addiction


I was recently introduced to the book series of Stephenie Meyer...Twilight? My sister had told me about this book several months ago- and when I heard about it's content...vampires and such, I really wasn't interested. Sally came by with the books this last weekend, and so, on Tuesday night, while Ryan was away at basketball, I started the book. Serious mistake! I am addicted to it and can't put it down! I now know why, when at Enrichment, or hanging out with the girls- when the name, "Edward" is mentioned, there is a huge outburst of screaming, and oohs and ahhs! Go figure! I now have to admit- which is the first step in addiction recovery, that I have an addiction to Twilight and the ever so yumm-a-licious character of Edward...sorry Mr. Darcy, there's a new man, well, sort-a-man, in town! Thank you Sally!

9 comments:

Paul and Kyla said...

oh boy am I glad you are reading Twilight! I love the books! They are so good. We had so much fun with you last weekend. Love you girl!

Amy said...

So you're reading Twilight?? Have fun! Let me know what you think after the 3rd book?

We love you guys and will LOVE it when you can come visit!

Kenzee Jo said...

I LOVE THESE BOOKS!!! THEY'RE GREAT!!! :] I'm not a big reader, but WOW, these books are great!

Michele and Todd said...

Kelli, I am reading twilight now also. My girls have read them all, and I decided I had better read it and find out what all the hype is about. I am not a big reader of fiction either. I like it too.

Norby Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paula said...

I just finished Twilight too. Loved it! I'm hooked! Starting #2 tonight. Miss you guys.

Tiffany said...

I read the first one and liked it until about 75% of the way through. I just couldn't get past the vampire stuff. I guess I don't have much of an imagination! Ha ha. But I'm glad you found a book you like!

Anonymous said...

I feel like the only one who hasn't read these. :) I need to do that over Christmas. Thanks for cheering for me Kelli. You helped me through a tough year. I am so happy we are living out our dreams. :) oxoxox We also had our collegiate concert last night (we finally have our own concert) and it was sweet.

Brooke Carroll said...

Hey Kelli! My sister-in-law totally is addicted to those books too, and she recommended them to me as well! I will have to start reading them. They sound so good!