And, I get to fly (push) my amazing car, "Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang" around the stage!
Don't forget about my favorite 3 part Harmony songs with the girls-
Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy and Honey Bun!
Ryan Kelli and Clara
And, I get to fly (push) my amazing car, "Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang" around the stage!
Don't forget about my favorite 3 part Harmony songs with the girls-
Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy and Honey Bun!
Posted by Ryan Kelli and Clara at 1:49 PM
7 comments:
Sounds like a fun job to me! Although for me, it would be utterly humiliating as I have no musical talent, but you have a ton, so way to go!
sounds like a great job!! i love your song too! The names are pretty close so maybe they didn't notice...or many of them! love ya!!
Sorry we won't make it for this weekend. Can't wait to see you perform though. You were born to be on the stage! Miss ya tons!
It sounds like a lot of fun to get paid to do what you love! We wish we could see you perform in your show. Thanks for sharing some pictures. I am sure that you are great as Jill!
How fun! You are such a talented woman. I wish I could pull that off, but not in a million years. Enjoy your fun!
You look like you are having so much fun in your pictures! You seriously are a gifted person. I would kill to have your voice! But alas, no one can teach someone like me to sing! It just isn't in me. I hope you are having a great time and doing awesome. You are so cute!
Kelli,
Hi girl. So I have this funny story. I went to see a play a couple of weeks ago and I am just sitting in the audience and watching and I keep thinking that that girl looks really familiar. So as I search the paper I find you and thought oh my heck I do know her. Anyway you did really good in "scary poppins" I laughed the whole time. Are you going to be in more of those plays? Well take care
Maranda (Hubert)
Post a Comment