Friday, October 10, 2008

And All That Jazz!


Tis the season! Basketball time is here! Last night, Ryan and I went with some of our friends to the pre-season opener of the Utah Jazz vs. Phoenix Suns. We had a great time cheering for our boys, and can't wait for the season to start- and for better tickets! Gotta love the cheap nose-bleed section!

2 comments:

Katie said...

KELLI!!! I've been looking for your blog for a long time now! :) i'll add you to my list! its good to know that you guys sit in the nose bleed section too! :) so how's life? i miss you!

Green River High School said...

Oh i wish we could've went, but that's ok! Um, so we are excited to come see you in Scary Poppins. What's embarassing though, is I haven't even seen the original Mary Poppins yet... uh oh... bad mistake, I know. I'll get on that.