Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Propsal

Guns and Roses- and a Diamond Too!

On February 23, 2008 I realized that I could "get a man with a gun"! Thanks Annie Oakley!

Ryan was fast on the trigger as he ambushed me and took me by surprise with his propsal. He first brought up 2 dozen red roses- my favorite! Haha! :) Along with a long box wrapped in Christmas paper- I assumed that this was my Valentine's Day gift. As I opened it- I realized that it was a gun- my very own Henry 22 rifle! I was thrilled! (And I haven't shot my eye out...yet.)

So- I opened up the box, and what did I see- not pop-corn popping, but a little ring box placed by the trigger...Stratigic move I think. I could not believe my eyes- and there, Ryan got on one knee and asked me to be his wife. My only response between the tears, gasps and giggles was- "You betcha!" What a day to remember.

0 comments: